Air Yeezy 2

e Phillips, Ospreys' Lions scrum-half, survived an entire half of rugby yesterday evening as he attempts a Wales return before the end of the Six Nations Championship. These were Phillips' first tentative steps back on to the field since recovering from surgery after he tore ankle ligaments in a Heineken Cup match against Clermont Auvergne last October. Despite being watched by Wales's coach Warren Gatland in Swansea it is very unlikely Phillips will be in the Wales 22 to face France at the Millennium Stadium on Friday night when it is announced tomorrow.
The Blues scrum-half Richie Rees is likely to be handed his first start against the French and ahead of Phillips in Gatland's immediate thoughts will be Dwayne Peel simply because the Sale No9, who has recovered from a groin injury, has had more rugby than the Ospreys man, including a full 80 minutes against Leeds on Friday night. Phillips' 40 minutes were nonetheless encouraging, if a little conservative Air Yeezy 2 For Sale, and he will no doubt come into Wales' plans for the final two games against Ireland and Italy in March.
"He's a wee bit off the pace physically but it's just great to have him back. It's good to see him get half a game and a good run out. He did some good things too," said Ospreys' director of coaching, Scott Johnson.
Ospreys, who went top of the Magners League table with this two tries to one victory, were boosted by the presence of the outside-half Dan Biggar and lock and captain Ian Gough, who were both released back to the region by the Wales management. Biggar was at the centre of the action early on. After missing a second-minute drop goal the 20-year-old made a 45-metre penalty before taking down Connacht's hooker Sean Cronin with a try-saving tug of the jersey.
The Ospreys scored a spectacular try in which the full-back Gareth Owen breezed in from halfway, going between two men and then rounding the full-back. After a Connacht try was ruled out by the TV match official the Irishmen breached the Ospreys' 22 only for Owen to pull off a fine tackle on scrum-half Connor O'Loughlin.
Connacht's endeavours were finally rewarded with a second penalty for Ian Keatley but Biggar cancelled that out as Ospreys led 11-6 at the interval. The biggest cheer of the evening was reserved for Phillips' arrival into the fray after half-time and it coincided with the Ospreys taking control of the match with a penalty and try for Biggar within the first nine minutes of the restart.
Biggar went by the left corner flag after receiving a cheeky reverse pass from the ever lively Owen. But if the Ospreys had ambitions of a bonus-point win they were put on hold after the lock Ian Evans received a yellow-card for a high tackle, and with the extra man Connacht grabbed a try through Sean Cronin and two penalties for Keatley as the home side's lead was cut to two points going into injury time.

Ireland V Wales Hospitality

Six Nations Hospitality

If you need further information just follow this:
創作者 dhgdfFJ4 的頭像


dhgdfFJ4 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()